只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3212|回复: 0

[转贴] CELLECO.lix for PC ver 6.0

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-10-4 09:13:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 focuscon 于 2009-10-4 09:16 编辑
! X7 o) Q  l* j$ g
. H3 d$ n- u( F转自: ExtendSim官方论坛  V. S" X" i  B# x0 S, D: e
Cleaner + Pump updated for FlowMac's time unit for a grade, typically 1 year. . V. T+ e( k  k6 L& H
Cleaner w/o pump blocks upgraded for better functionallity.
+ q/ H8 A. G! n/ E/ `6 Q6 kOlder upgrades:
/ _; E1 l& {/ N" I) U8 y-FRU block had an usererror message during InitSim - The Fibermizer block has a script to automatically replace it with the improved Fiber Recovery Units block. This replace function is automatic - when opening the dialog of the Fibermizer block. Please check the connection lines as they might not be ideally drawn! - Update values located in the tab: 8 {' T7 d% R# P
Pump data and Tracers tab & g$ F+ b2 v+ ?! C" i" o
in block:
9 ?: m% v. m" d# UCelleco LC Cleaner + Pump - Blocks updated to handle FlowMac's automatic dimension change in the Licence block under Intisim. - Disc filter now as a signal function for on/off operation during a simulation, and later can be upgraded for rpm control. , `! l. Q4 i' O, t8 r  v3 _( ]/ G
- All obsolete blocks have been pulled out of Celleco.lix and moved to a new library: CELLECO-CANCEL.lix that can be found here as well. 7 F9 D7 y( W7 ~3 m2 A! s/ U. U
-Tracer to follow Filler did not work in the Disc Filter block. Fixed 5/28/08
, C; m" b8 c3 p-Stand-pipe block added to be used with Celleco cleaners for example.   e5 {! j& l! `9 ^
- Upgraded information regarding what do to in the Disc Filter when opening up an existing model containing the Disc Filter for the first time in ver 6.
9 x4 H" C7 K; d- Z8 P# a7 x+ C- Fixed a display value error in the cleaners- did not interfere with any simulations, only a display value for Combi cleaners.
6 |0 R4 |: _: }3 m- x' c1 V- LC Cleaner now shows the flow per cleaner when simulating with a Current Installation. 3 b& C7 M. n; _2 `$ G
- New higher capacity for the RT-HP cleaners. If you have simulated with this cleaner already, re-select the model in the pop-up menu to get the new higher capacity per cleaner. / C- S- I5 f) ?
- DeltaTime bugs worked out and a tracer error in the disc filter. / {  f# J" b: A) _
- All blocks are are now Fractions and KraftMac ready.
  n3 i: Z8 P" q5 K, P% y- Only 2 cleaner blocks: with and without pump. The block will simulate all types of cleaners: Forward, Reverse, Parallel Flow and Combi cleaners This Celleco.lix will only work together with the FlowMac application and Extend version 6 and 7. :-) bengt.eriksson@glv.com

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|SimulWay 道于仿真   

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 10:37 , Processed in 0.015034 second(s), 15 queries .